- 3229 dt 24-08-2017- BID For Preparing and printing of Photo Electoral Roll
- Land allottement Check List
- 369 dt 06-02-2020 Govt collage bonli land allottement check list.pdf
- 279 31-01-2020 GSS Dubbi Banas Land Allotement Order
- Regarding LDC Recruitment 2013 SC/ST Backlog Post year 2018 reserve List Pickup candidates document verification
For the people of Sawai Madhopur district may participate in Jan Sunwai by Adopters at different Gram Panchayats of different blocks as per the Visit, JanSunvai and Night stay Program.
The District Collector Jan Sunvai program is available in news section.
Sawai Madhopur has been divided into three industrial areas(414.88 hct)
1. Industrial Area Kherada- A total 106.38 hct land has been allotted to this industrial area..2. RTR - 164.20 hct 3.Industrial Area Gangapur - a total of 144.30 hct
Sawai Madhopur, Eastern gate of Rajasthan, is situated between 25° 58' to 27° 83' North Latitude and 76° 53' to 78° 17' East Longitude. It is situated 100 meters above the sea level.Total 5043 skms
Sawai Madhopur experiences quite variations in its seasons. It is quite hot in summers and very cold in winters. In the summer season (April to June), the maximum temperature..
There are seasonal rivers in this District, namely Ban Ganga,Morel, Banas, Chambal and Gambhir. Chambal starts from...
Sawai madhopur also has some of the seasonal dams like Mansarovar, Morel etc